Business Development Professional
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Professional to join our amazing team.
Outline of Duties
- Generate new business through determined prospecting through cold calling, the internet, networking and trade shows
- Identify opportunities and develop the actions necessary to win business
- Educate potential clients on our solutions, expertise, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with Network Languages
- Evaluate and process Requests For Proposals (RFP’s) as needed
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of internal protocol and procedures
- Effectively, communicate project briefs to Project Account Managers
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Managers
- Maintain records of telephone interactions, orders and accounts in our content management system
- Five years minimum successful sales experience required
- Language industry experience is preferred
- Proven sales target track record
- Demonstrated sales ability in all aspect of the sales process
- An established network of professionals and buyers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presenting and closing skills
- Must be comfortable doing business over the telephone, and be a confident and determined prospector
- Well organised with a great attention to detail
- Team player, self-motivated with highly developed interpersonal skills
This is a home-based opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset, please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Due to the nature of this position, we need to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the European Economic Area (EEA) may apply.
Languages • Translation • Localisation • Voice-Overs • Typesetting & DTP